An experienced roofing company in the Carolinas seems easy to find, but where do you start? Each community across the US is unique and requires roofers that are familiar with the area. If you live in the Carolinas, you need a roofer who knows the climate, materials, and zoning. StaDry Roofing & Restoration stands as the prominent name for reliable roofing services in Raleigh and Eastern, NC. Here is how to find a quality roofing company for your home.
Know your roofing company’s qualifications. Here are some personal guidelines to follow:
- Better Business Bureau A ratings and registration, point to a reliable roofing business. Don’t select roofing companies without checking their database.
- Roofing companies need owners with five plus years of experience. Ask the owner how much experience his team has.
- Check ratings and reviews on Google, Angi, and Facebook.
- Do they serve your neighborhood and offer materials that fit your home? Many people seek any roofing company but selecting a company unfamiliar with the way your home was built may lead to complications further down the road.
- Have they dealt with hurricane/tornado damage? The Carolinas are known for their storms. If you have storm damage to your roof, make sure that your roofing company knows how to repair storm damage correctly.
Questions to Ask Roofing Companies
Have your questions ready and when the experienced roofing company comes to give you a quote, ensure they can fix your roof without complications. Ask them things like:
- If they provide the materials for your home or have experience with your roofing materials
- What neighborhoods and communities do they serve
- If they specialize in repairing roofs on homes that are in a similar climate to yours
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take them from start to finish, weather pending?
Knowing the cost will allow you to determine if the company is worth the investment. Roof replacement prices range from $350-$500 per square foot in North Carolina. There may be lower or higher charges depending on the type of damage. Make sure you ask around before you make a final decision. If the price is too low, there may be a catch. Ask yourself if you are willing to take the risk.
If the experienced roofing company cannot answer your questions or does not give you solid answers, they are not for you. You need a roofing company that people in your community can trust. Look online or ask a neighbor about who they recommend. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced roofing company with 10+ years in service, contact us here at StaDry Roofing & Restoration. Our company serves Raleigh and Eastern, NC.